About the CTB group
The CTB group is the result of a shared vision between two distinct units operating within the National Research Council of Italy at the Institute of Chemical Science and Technology (SCITEC), based in Milano. Our goal is to provide a multidisciplinary group with a broad and comprehensive expertise, enabling us to respond to unmet challenges in applied biosciences.
We work at the interface of chemistry and technology to deliver advances in therapy and diagnostics, with a strong focus on innovative technological platforms. We are fully equipped and committed to address real-world, urgent theragnostic needs.
- March 2021 : MARVEL website is online
- November 5th, 2020 – Our project MARVEL officially kicked-off. Read here
- July 14th, 2020 – Our research on Extracellular Vesicles is featured on “Il Sole24 ore"
- April 17th, 2020 – Our work on membrane sensing peptides for EVs published on the Journal of Extracellular Vesicles
- December 16th, 2019 – MOLECULAR ASSEMBLIES UNDER THE SPOTLIGHT: FROM STRUCTURE TO FUNCTION – mini-symposium- via Alfonso Corti, 12, CNR, Milan
- May 9th, 2019 – TOWARDS AN INNOVATION HUB ON EXTRACELLULAR VESICLES RESEARCH – mini-symposium
– via Alfonso Corti, 12, CNR, Milan
CTB group, April 2019