About the CTB group
The CTB group is the result of a shared vision between two distinct units operating within the National Research Council of Italy at the Institute of Chemical Science and Technology (SCITEC), based in Milano. Our goal is to provide a multidisciplinary group with a broad and comprehensive expertise, enabling us to respond to unmet challenges in applied biosciences.
We work at the interface of chemistry and technology to deliver advances in therapy and diagnostics, with a strong focus on innovative technological platforms. We are fully equipped and committed to address real-world, urgent theragnostic needs.
- May 9th, 2019 – TOWARDS AN INNOVATION HUB ON EXTRACELLULAR VESICLES RESEARCH – mini-symposium
– via Alfonso Corti, 12, CNR, Milan
- June 2-6, 2019 – 14th International Symposium on Macrocyclic and Supramolecular Chemistry (ISMSC2019) – Lecce
- November 6th, 2019 – 1ST CLUSTERING EVENT FOR EXTRACELLULAR VESICLES FET-OPEN PROJECTS, Palermo
- November 6th-8th, 2019 – 1st EVIta Symposium, Palermo
- December 16th, 2019 – MOLECULAR ASSEMBLIES UNDER THE SPOTLIGHT: FROM STRUCTURE TO FUNCTION – mini-symposium- via Alfonso Corti, 12, CNR, Milan
CTB group, April 2019